What will this position entail?
The EIT is responsible for assisting in the preparation of design documents for civil site development (site layout, storm water, erosion control, utilities, and other infrastructure systems) including calculations, reports, drawings, and technical specifications. This position will serve as a member of an integrated design team, and be responsible for coordinating civil design along other disciplines, to meet project schedules and budgets, while working directly under licensed Engineers.
Who is Noble looking for?
In order to be considered as a qualified candidate for this position you must be interested (and preferably have experience) in Site & Land Development Civil Engineering, as well as possess the following minimum requirements:
- You must have recently graduated college and obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Participation in extracurricular activities while attending school is a big plus—be sure to list any awards, honors, or certifications you have obtained while in school, as well.
- You need to have your EIT (Engineer-In-Training) Certification, and be actively working on obtaining your P.E. (Professional Engineer) License. Knowledge of land development and surveying would also be a plus.
- You must demonstrate a moderate proficiency with AutoCAD (Civil 3D), have strong technical skills in drainage, water & wastewater pipe calculations, and possess the ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and efficiently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- You need to be committed to working efficiently to complete tasks within a budget and strict schedule restraints.
- The ability to work independently or within a team environment is key.
- You must be a self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- You must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills—previous customer service experience is a plus.
About Noble Surveying & Engineering Works, LLC:
Noble Engineering is an equal opportunity employer, located in Austin, TX. We are an engineering firm completing projects all over Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Our ONE BIG Objective is to manufacture site specific Civil Engineering Plans to meet our clients construction budget and schedule EVERY TIME.
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resume, including a cover letter, to email@example.com